21 Jan Celebrity Inspired Fashion Styles!
Posted at 15:53h in Celebrity, fashion, Fashion Clothing, Fashion Style, international shopping, ONLINE SHOPPING, Pickedlooks, Style Inspiration
Celebrity Fashion has given us good inspiration to dress well at some point of our life. Don’t you enjoy looking at those whimsical trends sported by famous stars? Love it or hate it, I get carried away by their rocking looks. There is a quote which says “People stare at us, Make sure that their time is worthwhile”.
Here are some the celebrity inspired trends that I love at the moment:
1) Black Ball Dresses – Celebrities like Jennifer Aniston, Rosie Huntington, Heidi Klum, Khloe Kardashian, Kate Moss proves you can’t go wrong with a black dress. The little black dress… admit it, we all love having one. Even the most fashionable of celebrities have a collection of their little black dresses that they often pull out. Black Ball Dresses are an all-time favourite for most of us.
Need some black ball dresses style inspiration? Here are some of our favourite picks from the website Picked Looks.
Spoiler alert: You’re going to fall in love with these incredible dresses.
2) Cat Eye/Oversized Sunglasses – The Cate eye sunglasses falls under a retro style inspired by Katy Perry. All you have to do is to pair it with a chic outfit. A fierce pair of Square Sunglasses is Rihanna’s edgy style. Oversized sunglasses also make a bold statement.
3) Dangle Earrings – Long Chandelier Earrings and Sterling Silver Earrings can never go out of style. The style was best portrayed by Angelina Jolie. Tassel earrings, black hoop earrings, animal stud earrings are also so much in vogue these days.
4) Fancy Fringes – Fringe Style is known for bohemian yet classy taste. This style is inspired by the TV star turned designer Nicole Richie. You can effortlessly dress up and feel relaxed without compromising on the style. I love the grungy hippie look that fringes give.
5) Studded Rings – Many stars prefer wearing a necklace, ear cuff or a bracelet. But stars like Rihanna and Lady Gaga has never failed to capture the attention with statement studded rings and midi rings with fillers.
6) Neon Lips – When I hear the name Neon, it’s terrifying (for me atleast). Neon makeup can turn into a horror but thanks to celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Rita Ora who sported the look right. It is a kind of high wattage look. I also love bold lips in red inspired by our Indian stars like Sonam Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai.
7) Flower Power – Floral Prints are an innovative way to incorporate flowers in our style. Flowers are an eco-inspired style and they look so sweet with the multiple colours. I love the floral head bands and those loose curls flaunted by celebrities like Vanessa Hudgens, Kate Bosworth, Paris Hilton and Emmy Rossum. Celebrities donned their best flower crowns during the Coachella festival.