22 Mar 2015 There’s a lot more than just iPhones – Meet The New Moto E !!
Every moment in life has a new beginning that we all treasure. First baby, First day at school , First drive, First love, First Kiss, First Job and so on…. These are the moments that we would be thinking about for our entire life.Welcoming those first experiences into your life is the greatest moments you will never forget.
If you are asked, ” Who landed on moon first?”, you might reply that it is Neil Armstrong but if you are asked who landed on moon 7th, you might not answer. People always cherish and remember the first times in life.
I #Choosetostart my smartphone journey with Moto E this year.
Motorola introduced the Moto E which is an impressive successor to the best selling Moto family. Everything is bigger,better and more premium with the all new Moto E. It is in every way an upgradation to your previous mobile without breaking your bank. With Moto E, it is evident that there’s a lot more than just iPhones out there. If innovation is measured by how new and different a device is, MOTO E wins the prize easily.
Moto E, a new class of smartphone from Moto family is tailored for those looking for a great mobile experience at a jaw drooping price. It is the most budget friendly mobile device ever priced at Rs 6,999/- The mobile is very affordable and there is no need to compromise on the quality. A regular cell phone with no smart features is priced at Rs 3500 in the market. Moto E has a range of powerful features at Rs 6999. So obviously one will opt for Moto E.
My previous boss had Apple iPhone and one day out of anger he just popped the mobile into the air. The handset was shattered. My mind voice 50,000 Rs gone in one shot. I am surprised to see my new boss carrying Moto E.When I asked him he said he was impressed with Motorola’s tagline ie. access to the mobile should be a choice, not a privilege. In place of one mobile priced at Rs 20,000 you can buy three Moto E devices for your entire family with same features. Moto E is packed with more features and functionality to give you greater access to life’s possibilities – without a hefty price tag. Also, there is this depreciation factor always associated with devices. I bought Samsung S4 for 42,000 before a year and now it is less than 20,000 for a new S4. If I sell my second hand device, I will end up only with peanuts. With Moto E, everything is like a breeze.
Here is why I will switch to the new Moto E:
- The new Moto E packs a bigger smartphone punch for a fraction of the average smartphone cost. It is budget friendly at Rs 6,999/-
- We can browse the web, stream music, play games and watch videos all at 4 G LTE speeds. It has a powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor with a 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU and advanced graphics which is faster. We can switch back and forth with zero lagging time.
- With a 2390 mAh battery, the new Moto E is designed to last all-day long. It comes with a long battery life.
- The new Moto E comes with a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera and a second camera in front. We can capture selfies or make video calls with family and friends. Being a blogger, I capture a lot of photographs and I love MOTO E’s Camera.
- There is a feature called quick capture. With two twists of the wrist, the camera will be launched. Again if we twist wrist twice, the front-facing camera will get launched. This happens without touching the screen. This is an interesting feature that no other competitor device has.
- The new Moto E runs on Android™ Lollipop, which is the latest version of the mobile OS. Most devices still use Kitkat and Lollipop updates are not yet available. If you get Lollipop in Moto E priced at Rs 6,999/- that is awesome.
- Moto E has cool customization and personalization options. We can give our phone a splash of colour like turquoise or raspberry, with interchangeable Motorola Bands. There are grip Shells for added protection from scrapes and spills. I can change the accents to match the colour of my dress or lipstick. Colorful Motorola Bands or Grip Shells are easy to swap out and I can do it as often as I want. Yaay!!
- You have Moto Display for notifications and updates without interruptions. Moto E will stay dark until you nudge it or get a notification, so you can stay up on top of things with just a subtle glance and you have Moto Migrate to quickly and easily transfer contacts, photos and videos to your new phone. The new Moto E is engineered to include dual accelerometers. With Motorola Assist’s Sleep Mode and Meeting Mode, you can tell Moto E when you don’t want to be disturbed.
- The new edition of the Moto E is second generation and offers a larger 4.5-inch qHD display.
- A phone is more than just what is inside of it. I will definitely consider the look and feel of my mobile. The Moto E has a curved back, fits perfectly in my hand and doesn’t bend in your back pocket. You can also choose a soft touch finish on the black Moto E for a more comfortable feel. Even the patented bands feature a unique ridged pattern which provides an even better grip.
- Moto E has the dual sim feature. I travel daily and I can use a single mobile for personal and official purposes. I can put one Kerala sim and one Coimbatore sim. This is really handy and hassle free to switch between networks.
Visit http://www.startwithmotoe.com/ for more details. The market is teeming with expensive handsets and if you are wondering what is the best cheap smartphone to buy right now, it is none other than Moto E. Moto E fits in my style well. Will you choose to start your mobile journey with the new Moto E?
All images are taken from official Motorola E Website