06 Nov 5 Great Gift Ideas For Dad!
Finding the right gift for dad can be a challenge at the best of times, after all, what do you buy for the man who has everything? Here are some novel ideas that might be suitable for a birthday, Christmas or Father’s Day.
- Auto-Related Gifts – He obviously treasures his car, and knowing him like you do, there’s bound to be something in the auto line that he would love. Why not get him a state-of-the-art dash cam, which is really handy in the event of an accident, or a mobile phone holder, which is always a godsend! Car cleaning products are always well-received, and if you notice him looking through auto magazines, try to notice what he is particularly interested in, as this could be a valuable clue.
- Say It With Flowers– There’s no better way of telling someone how very special they are than a special bouquet of fresh flowers, and with Father’s Day in Thailand on December 5th, this is the ideal opportunity to send your father a stunning bouquet of flowers. It isn’t expensive to send flowers to Thailand, and they have some amazing local flora and fauna that are not found in other parts of the world.
- Smoking And Drinking – If he is a smoker, why not surprise him with an e-cigarette starter kit, which might be something he really needs. You would definitely delight him with the money he would be able to save, not to mention the health benefits. If he enjoys fine single malt whisky, you can never go wrong with a bottle of Glenlivet or Glenfiddich, both of which are considered to be the best.
- A Special Photo Album – This would take a little preparation, plus a lot of help from mum, who can find many old photos of your dad, going back as far as possible, then place them in chronological order, starting with the oldest images. A nice hand-crafted picture on the front would complete the gift, which is something he can always look back on with a nostalgic heart.
- A Hobby Gift – Whatever his hobby – golf, fishing, model aircraft or train spotting, find something of interest to really make his day. If he plays golf, a set of championship balls will always be welcome, while some new fishing lures will take pride of place in his tackle box, and regardless of the hobby, there will be something he wants or needs. When you buy him something for his passion, you never have to worry about whether he will like the gift, so stick to this format and you can’t go wrong.
You know your father better than almost anyone, and this will help you to select a gift that he will be sure to cherish forever. The above ideas are sure to be well-appreciated, and with online solutions, you won’t have to spend too much time looking for the ideal gift for a very special father.
Cover Image Source: Pexels