23 Jan 2018 Vitamin E marvel remedy?
All of us know about the host of benefits that Vitamin E provides. I would like to share my experiences regarding how the best way Vitamin E had helped me in maintaining my Physique. I can undoubtedly say that Vitamin E is a marvel remedy for all your Skin, Hair, and Health related issues.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that comes in nutrients such as nuts, seeds, and leafy green vegetables. It is important for many processes in the body. It can cure a variety of complications of the Cardio and plasma as well as obstructed veins, high BP, varicose veins, diabetes and allied difficulties. Vitamin E is also advantageous for the eyes, safety of the fetus in the womb, women’s health, and incapability in men. It is frequently used to heal dehydrated skin and is extensively used in manufacturing of many skin care products.
My Personal Experiences:
I had purchased Vitamin E capsules “Evion” from the drugstore after hearing so many benefits of it and was afraid to take it in pill form. I decided to make good use of it and I started topically applying the oil.
I was suffering from PCOS and I used to get tired easily. I also had muscle soreness. My doctor prescribed me Vitamin E Evion Supplements as my body was incapable to absorb the nutrients from my normal diet. Evion, India’s No.1 Vitamin E Brand is widely available in all pharmacies. I trust this brand #Evion as I am using it since 2014.
- Hair Benefits: I was always worried about my hair loss. I had tried many traditional and modern ways to reduce the hair fall. But I was so downed by the results. Later I got to know about the Vitamin E’s significant role in strengthening hair. I thought of giving it a try. I mix the contents of 2 vitamin E tablets in 2 tablespoons of warm olive or coconut oil. I then massage the mixture into my scalp using fingertips in circular and reverse motions. After half an hour I rinse and style my hair as usual. I repeated this treatment 2 or 3 times a week for about a Month and I can proudly say that it really worked and reduced my hair breakage to an extent. I still use this handmade mixture which is stimulating my hair growth. I also noticed that it repairs split ends. It will also help people who are suffering from dandruff and premature graying.
- Skin Care: Vitamin E has the power to fight off free radicals and protect the epidermis. It’s the best way to keep the skin hydrated, youthful and glowing. Vitamin E keeps skin wrinkles and dryness at bay. Pop a vitamin E tablet with a sterilized needle and squeeze out the content. You can pat this oil on to the skin or apply it to acne or blemishes. It treats the scars and breakouts effectively.
- First Aid for Wounds: I apply the above Vitamin E mixture if I get any minor cuts, burns or wounds and I discovered that the wound heals much faster. The magic potion also soothes the cut instantly.
- If you have leftover oil, make sure you apply it to the hand as moisturizer. Your nails and cuticles will definitely look better.
- Weight Loss and Other Health Benefits: As far as I am concerned vitamin E plays and important role in weight loss. The ones who are fed of changing diets and going gym can depend on vitamin E for their weight loss. As it’s a Fat soluble vitamin. Additionally taking vitamin E-rich foods can have the other benefits like balancing cholesterol, balancing hormones and it improves the vision.
- Pick up cosmetic products that contain Vitamin E as one of the ingredients.
I never forget to include Vitamin E rich fruits and vegetables to my Diet to get my daily dosage of Vitamin E. I have included a few handy ideas below for reference:
- Soak a handful of Almonds overnight before you sleep and you can chew it in the morning on empty stomach. If you have extra almonds, you can grind it with milk and apply it as a face pack.
- I started having Papaya slices as a starter for breakfast or lunch. This way I could stay away from junk, cut the calories and stay healthy.
- Try Boiled sweet Potato for mid-day snacking instead of fried items
- Add Avocado in salads and sandwiches
- Switch to wheat germ oil for cooking.
- Sunflower seeds can be used as a snack or enhancer on salads and soups.
- Broccoli can be steamed for breakfast or make it a part of your meal.
- Apply Peanut Butter over whole grain bread and have it for breakfast.
- Add tomato in sandwich or you can make tomato soup
- Add spinach while making salad or sandwiches to make them more healthy
- Add Bell peppers in grain or green salads alternatively, add them to your breakfast omelet.
It is recommended that an adult should intake around 900-1,000 milligrams of Vitamin E/day. Make sure you do not consume high doses of Vitamin E supplement which might actually lead to risks and side effects. With the right amount of Vitamin E consumption and simple lifestyle changes one can regain the health.
I hope you are working to make an adjustment to your diet! Right away. Stay Healthy Stay Happier. Live Well Live Long! Next time you are at a medical store; don’t forget to pick up some Vitamin E capsules to experience the marvel yourself. Checkout http://www.evion.co.in/ to know more about Vitamin E.