02 Jan Maybelline Cheeky Glow in Fresh Coral Review,Swatches & FOTD
Blush is one of my favourite makeup item and I can’t live without it.I am so much addicted when it comes to blush.I have a dozen and still I am not satisfied 😛
Maybelline had recently launched its cheeky glow range of blushes a few months back and since then it is the much raved product in the blogosphere. I know I am a bit late to try this product 🙂 But I am happy that I have got my hands on it.I ordered them from the GOSF sale at Nykaa.com.
Do you want to know about the performance of these blushes and why most of the people love it.Then read this review to know more.
I am really getting addicted to maybelline products and it is really a very good drugstore brand.
Product : MAYBELLINE CHEEKY GLOW BLUSH
Ultra light weight, silky, blendable powders
Meet the new blush on the block. So Silky and smooth, it blends flawlessly for the most natural finish.
Soft texture for a natural hue.
Easily blends with your skin color
Comes with 3 fresh colors for your pretty skin: Creamy Cinnamon, Fresh Coral and Peach Sweetie.
- Cute packaging
- Travel friendly
- Super pigmented
- Smooth texture
- Easily blendable
- Suits all skin tones and types
- Wish the staying power could have been better
- Ingredients list is present below another sticker.So its not easy to find the list.
- The white colour of the pan gets dirty after some days
- Delicate packaging.Sure to break if you drop it.
- If you apply too much it looks gritty