30 Apr Quirky Home Decor Needs via Fulpy !!
Contemporary style decor was popular all these days. We Indians prefer traditional pieces to embrace our homes. But now the decor world has shifted to clean, classy, elegant, minimal, modern and industrial looking decor products. There is no fun in normal looking items. Brands like Chumbak, IndianCircus, and Mad in India have introduced decors with an indo-modern twist to them. Most of my friends are aware only of a few shopping portals. Besides these, there are many quirky e-commerce websites which are gaining popularity like Natty, ClayMango etc.
I love for eclectic home accessories that brighten up my everyday life and makes it stylish in all aspects.
I came across Fulpy which is a Social Shopping platform, first of its kind in India that helps users discover, share and buy interesting products from across the web. Users can bookmark their favorite Handpicked products from multiple stores across the web into Fulpy Collection and earn commissions. I created a story by posting 9 products on to my Fulpy collection ‘ Dream Decor’.
Do check out these products, if you are wanna add a bit of colour to your home.
1. Snobby Lights by Studio Enoy via Natty – I love its visually simple and subtle design. The lamp board is sculpted in wood. It is complimented by the snazzy woven textile cord. The elementary pattern creates a restful state of mind. The Snobby Light is handcrafted.
2. Los Loros Tree Wall Mirror via Crazy Daisy – This fabulous mirror design combines parrots and pomegranates beautifully. It is a stunning accent for any wall, indoor or outside. This one is also hand crafted and made of metal.
3. Heartlight Table Runner via Olie – The dsign illustrates flying fish’s journey to discover the lotus. The runner is handprinted and made of cotton/banana fibre. It is a luxurious, durable addition to your dining table.
4. Geometric Chimera Wall Clock via India Circus – This clock triggers an upscale extravagance to your wall space. It is sleekly lined, and adorned with floral motifs.
5. Gold Pineapple Jar Via Label Life – You can lend any space a tropical vibe with this Gold Pineapple Jar. You can even serve up chips and more dry appetizers in this.
6. Paschim Candle Stand via Freedom Tree – It is a purple shaded candle stand made of glass. This one has got that rich look.
7. Leafy Flamingo 16″ Cushion Cover via Chumbak – This cushion cover is a blend of sturdy Cotton with beautiful gold foil print on the front. Dress up your favourite spaces with it today.
8. Sakura Blush – Dinner Set via Cyahi – This dinner set is exquisite. If you believe that a dinner table setting is no less important than a runway fashion show, the Blush Tales Bone China dinnerset is your show-stopper. Compliment your lovely food and table setting with this limited edition bone china set.
9. Enarya Multicolored Printed Cotton Dhurrie Embellished with Tassels via Jaypore – Bring home some warmth, color and liveliness with these vibrant printed dhurries. This hand-crafted piece has a unique charm. For a touch of quirk below your sofa, try this.