08 Mar Oriflame The ONE Matte Lipstick Wild Rose, Pink Raspberry and Berrylicious Review, Swatches & Price India !!
Oriflame The One Matte Lipsticks are available in 10 bold shades and I have already reviewed 5 shades on this blog. I will be reviewing 3 shades namely Wild Rose, Berrylicious & Pink Raspberry today.
- Ergonomically structured, so that users can easily apply
- Perfectly hides the imperfection on lips and give stunning look
- Formulated to deliver shinning effect for multiple hours
- Matches with all the attire completely
The One Matte lipstick comes in a grayish purple outer cardboard and inside you will find the lipstick bullet in a retractable case in similar packaging.
The lipstick is non drying and hydrating as it contains a blend of avocado, jojoba and Vitamin E. These lipsticks have a soft creamy texture. Most of these lipsticks have a bubble gum like fruity smell.
The shades are intense and loud. All the shades are highly pigmented. The finish is matte to semi matte. The lipstick leaves an opaque coat in just one go. The scent is bit strong.
There are no light shades in this range. It is mostly browns with some exceptions of pink and red. The shades have fun names. I like the naming convention of these lipsticks. The shades names are given at the bottom of the case and you can easily sort it by storing it upside down in your lipstick stand.
The shade pink raspberry is a bright pink with blue undertones. It is close to Fuchsia with violet undertones. The shade is girly and chic. This shade is my favourite out of all. It suits fair to medium skin tones well.
The shade Wild Rose is a muted brownie red which suits even dusky skin tones. It definitely stands out. The shade is a low toned brick red with brown undertones which is more wearable.
These lipsticks are true mattes and to die for. You cant find something better than this for the affordable price tag.
(1) All views, opinions and comments expressed here in are that of the author in his/her individual capacity & Oriflame does not hold any liability, whatsoever n respect of same (2) Names, logos & other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of Oriflame & are mentioned here for reference purpose only. (3) Any reliance on any such opinion, comments, advice, statement or information shall be at the reader’s sole risk
P.S: *PR Sample