07 Sep Bed Head by TIGI After Party Smoothing Cream Review !
Happy Sunday and Happy Onam to my Keralites !!
Dry hair results in roughened cuticles that may lead to frizziness. For dry, rebellious hair that is difficult to smooth and manage, Use After Party Smoothing Cream to tame it. Here we move on to a quick review of the same.
- Work between the palms of your hands.
- Smooth on dry hair and party on!
- Love the fun neon packaging
- Pump is efficient
- Seals ends nicely
- Eliminates and tames frizz
- Makes hair soft and smooth
- Little goes a long way
- Pleasant fruity smell
- Doesn’t weigh down hair
- Non sticky and non greasy
- Adds shine to the hair with its subtle sheen
- Glides like a charm
- Oil base and feels light on hair
- Air whipped cream like consistency
- Perfect texture. Thick but melts and spreads easily
- Works well as a heat styler too
- Makes my hair oily a bit quicker than usual when my hair is normal. If I use it on extremely dry frizzy hair, its fine. So it depends on how my hair condition is before application.
- Smell disappears after a couple of hours
- Packaging is not so travel friendly coz of its size and bubble top but it is sturdy. The mini versions are easy to carry.
- Not suitable for oily hair
- No miracle cure on damaged hair