12 Jul Dr.Batra’s Kokum Butter Foot Care Cream !!
The weekdays were super hectic and I couldn’t concentrate on blogging. Wishing you an amazing weekend.
I use a cold cream or moisturiser on my feet and at times Revayur Lavender Foot Cream. Most of the days I skip applying foot cream. Due to my hectic weekdays I almost neglect my feet which had resulted in minors cracks on the heels and rough skin under the foot.
Today’s review is about Dr.Batra’s Kokum Butter Foot Care Cream which helped me in curing the foot related problems to a good extent.
- Relaxes tired feet, rejuvenates and gives a refreshing feeling
- Promotes healing of cracks and fissures on the soles
- Enriched with olive oil emulsifier to moisturize and pamper your feet
- Removes odour from feet – leaves you with soft, smooth pampered feet
Availability – http://products.drbatras.com/
Usage: Apply liberally and allow the cream to fully absorb.For added advantage, soak feet in warm water for 5 minutes and rub gently with a pumice stone or foot file. Massage the cream into your feet, with special attention to heels and calloused skin.Cover your feet with cotton socks overnight to soothe and seal in moisture.
My Take on the Product:
Dr.Batra’s Kokum Butter Foot Care Cream comes in a white tube with a flip cap. The look of the product is like “medicated” ones. The packaging tough not funky is efficient. It’s simple and good. The product says “Recommended by Dermatologists”.
- Smells amazing
- De odourises
- Relaxes and soothes tired feet
- Makes dry and rough areas into soft skin
- Efficient packaging
- Good Quantity
- Affordable Price Tag
- Buttery thick consistency
- Packaging is not so funky
- Sensitive noses might find the smell a bit heavy
- Doesn’t remove existing tan from the feet