30 Apr Himalaya Bleminor Anti Blemish Cream Review !!
Summer has nothing to do with but the rays from the sun results in lot of skin damage. Tanning,Pigmentation,Sun Burn, Acne and so many other issues pop out of no where.
If you are facing the above skin problems, I am going to introduce you to a solution which is Himalaya Bleminor Anti Blemish Cream in my today’s review.
- Bleminor – For blemish-free skin
- Melasma/hyperpigmentation:Melasma is a type of discoloration that appears on the face and hyperpigmentation is a skin condition caused by oxidative damage. Bleminor inhibits melanin synthesis and has antioxidant activity.
- Hyperpigmentation (post-injury and post-inflammation):Bleminor’s anti-inflammatory property is beneficial in preventing hyper-pigmentation due to recurrent inflammation. It also aids in correcting skin discoloration resulting from injury.
- Hyperpigmentation due to varied etiologies like exposure to UV rays and aging
- Post-injury and post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation
- Licorice (Yashtimadhu) inhibits tyrosinase activity (catalyzes the production of melanin) in the melanin-producing cells without causing cell toxicity. It possesses anti-inflammatory properties, which are helpful in controlling hyper-pigmentation due to recurrent inflammation.
- Indian Copal Tree (Sarja) is a rich source of natural antioxidants that helps in decreasing melanin synthesis. It is also known to inhibit melanogenesis (production of melanin).
- Silk Cotton Tree (Shalmali) has excellent tyrosinase-inhibitory and antioxidant properties that inhibit melanin production.
- Almond (Vatada) smoothes and rejuvenates the skin and improves skin complexion and tone.
Directions for use:
The product is off white cum dirty yellow in color and has a typical ayurvedic smell.The smell is not unpleasant.
I apply this at night and I am using this for three months now.It works on the blemishes, tan and acne.The action is slow but effective.
My acne,marks and tan has reduced considerably.
The results are visible.
- Travel friendly
- Easily absorbed into skin
- Dispenses right amount of product
- Easy to apply
- Comfortable to leave it on
- Visible results
- Reduces tan,blemishes and acne
- Smell is nice
- No irritations and breakouts
- Slow action
- cannot use in day light or sunlight
- Not easily available
- Comodogenic and can clog pores
Recommendation: It will suit on all skin types.It works for my combination to oily skin.
Try this if scars is your major concern.I found reduction in pimples by using Clarina along with this.This alone might not help your acne.
It’s a budget friendly product with natural ingredients which are better than the harsh chemicals like hydro-quinine and harsh bleaches.