13 Apr Loreal Paris Intense Smoothing Serum
I’ve used L’Oreal hair products before and I have been quite happy with them. Recently I found my hair to be quite frizzy and dry with split ends due to chemical treatments such as colouring and straightening. So I started looking around for a good hair serum and found this! So glad I bought this one!
- The texture and shine of your hair is instantly renewed.
- Immediately your hair feels smooth, silky and manageable
Speciality: Comes with goodness of Argan oil
The product comes in a golden plastic bottle with a flip open brown cap. It is a clear liquid which is light weight. Transparent but soft. Consistency wise it is a bit thicker. It has a nice fragrance.
Directions for Use –
- Apply onto washed and dried or dry hair.
- To open, flip open the cap.
- Pour several drops of serum into the palm of your hand.
- Rub hands together and distribute evenly along the length of the hair. DO NOT rinse out.
Price- MRP Rs 240
Shelf Life-36 months/3 years from Mfg. Date
I have been using this since one month and quite ok with it. The product is long lasting. Earlier I was using streax and matrix ones and I liked this one better.it doesn’t do any miracles but does its job well. Quite decent product.
What I like:
- Attractive packaging
- Pleasant smell but little strong
- Detangles hair
- Decent pricing but still on the high end
- Good quantity
- Makes hair soft
- Doesn’t makes scalp oily
- Lasts up to 48 hours as it claims
What I hate:
- Sometimes more amount of the product than required comes out
- Long list of chemicals
- Plastic Bottle is not sturdy, may not be travel friendly
Will I repurchase: yes. But I would like to try new products
Recommendation: for dry, rough and frizzy hair
Final verdict: You can give it a try. Works well for frizzy hair