23 Oct Lush Shine So Bright Review
In today’s post I am gonna review an item from Lush’s new hair products that I got to test recently. I have split ends and this product caught my eye.
What Lush Says?
MEND THOSE ENDS
We’ve concocted a beautiful balm to prevent split ends and help hair shine so bright. Extra virgin coconut and olive oils, shea butter and fresh free range eggs nourish and improve the tensile strength of hair to prevent and mend split ends. It works wonderfully as a finishing product as well, taming fly-aways and keeping hair in place for a flawless look. Add to that an orange flower, grapefruit, neroli and rosewood perfume and you won’t want to leave home without this!
- Egg-cellent!: Eggs form a conditioning coating on the hair. The protein content of the eggs adds lustrous shine to hair and helps increase its tensile strength.
- The scent of a wow-mane: This nourishing balm prevents split ends, but we’ve been applying it just for the beautiful perfume too!
- Change your habits: For those of you who sit and snap the ends off your hair, melt this balm into those tired ends instead!
HOW TO USE
Use your finger to melt the butters and oils, then stroke it onto the ends of your hair to help repair split ends and perfume your hair beautifully. Or, just use it to perfume your hair – you’re allowed!
HANDMADE WITH FRESH INGREDIENTS
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) , Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera) ,Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) , Fragrance , Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) , Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) ,Rosewood Oil (Aniba rosaeodora) , Fresh Free Range Eggs ,Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) , Hydroxycitronellol ,*Geraniol , *Citral , *Farnesol , *Limonene , *Benzyl Alcohol ,*Linalool
Price : Rs 595 for 10g
Shine So Bright is a hair balm for split ends. It comes in a cute tiny silver tin with a screw top lid. The balm is pale yellow in colour with a wax-like consistency. It has a natural heavy floral scent with coconutty notes due to the presence of neroli, grapefruit and essential oils. I personally feel this smell little overpowering as I have a sensitivity towards fragrances.
It does moisturise once applied to the ends and makes hair shiny. It does reduce split ends with regular use.
- Melts easily on fingers and ease of use
- Since it is a tin package only required quantity comes out.
- True to its Claims- Reduce split ends
- Tames my frizzy dry hair
- Cute Package
- Can be used as a hair perfume too
- Smell can be overpowering for some people.
- If too much of the product is used it makes hair greasy
- Leaves residue
- Expensive for the quantity provided
Buy or Bye Bye:
Buy. It’s a good product but I won’t be repurchasing as the smell is too overpowering for me and the quantity is too less for the amount.