15 Dec Nivea Lip Butter Review in Caramel Kiss
Nivea has introduced this new range of lip balms in the market and its much raved and hyped among the lip balm lovers.
I am in love with the packaging.Lets see if it works.
Product Claim: As below
Price & Quantity: 16.7grams in tin at the cost of Rs.189/-
Shelf Life : 30 months from date of manufacturing.
The product comes in a cute tin which is neither so big nor too tiny with a screw cap.Caramel kiss is a cream coloured one.
The texture is indeed buttery and hydrates really well and soothes dry chapped lips instantly. It’s got a buttery caramel fragrance.It looks yumm.
It has no tint and gives a glossy look on lips.For best results use it after exfoliating your lips with a homemade sugar lip scrub which removes dead skin.Dont be harsh while scrubbing.I usually do this and the results are amazing.
It makes lips really soft and nourished.
I Like :
- very moisturizing
- smells great
- formula is great
- cute packaging
- hydrating and protective
- great quantity for the great price.not that expensive.
- It sits top of the lips and gives a creamish cast
- eeeeeekkkkk for the finger application from the pot.I somehow feel stick form is better.If your hands are hygenic then no issues.I personally hate dipping fingers every time.
- The packaging is not convinient because at times when my hands are wet or moisturised its not easy to open the screw cap
- Its not tinted
- No SPF I guess 🙁
- It has a slightly oily thick texture but its creamy and smooth
I recommend this to all girls who have dry chapped lips. I think this will suit more for home use.You can apply it when you are at home or at night. It does the job of lip balm nicely and the few pros really overcome the cons. Highly recommended !!
Rating : 4/5
Will I repurchase: Yes !! For the Nice creamy formula and yummy flavours !! i think this will last for some months and once its over I will try other variants.
Availability : Available online on most sites.Check here on Nykaa.
Final Verdict :
Of course a fun choice … These lipbalms wont let you down if you are looking for protection against chapped lips or if you are lover of flavours.Do give it a try and you will love it.
Love! Soft, creamy, moisturizing and it smells delicious! Heaven 🙂