30 Apr Oriflame Optimals White Foaming Gel Review !!
After bidding bye bye to my dry skin during the winters, my skin has turned oily coz of summers.I have combination skin.Due to the scorching heat I am tanned badly.
I wanted new products for my present skin type in summers and got the Oriflame Optimals White range and from that I am reviewing the Foaming Gel today.
Normal/combination skin and removes makeup, preparing it fir your toner application. With patented antioxidant technology Lingon 50:5o tm and skin – lightening complex. For all ages.
- Effectively cleanses
- Non slippery
- Doesn’t dry out skin
- Washes away easily
- Long lasting
- Pump dispenser
- Makes skin bright and smooth
- Opaque bottle.You cant see how much product is left
- Bulky bottle and hence not travel friendly
- Chemicals like sulfates
- Expensive but quantity given is good
- Can be purchased only via Oriflame reps.
- You need to use the toner and cream from the same range for visible results.
Final Word: If you are looking for a good cleanser to effectively get rid of dirt and makeup,plus for a skin lightening effect, try this. You get a decent quantity for the price and it stays true to the claims.
* PR Sample.Honest Review