01 Mar Oriflame The ONE Illuskin Blush in Pink Glow Review and Swatch!
- Instantly created contoured cheeks. Sculpt & define with the darker shade or highlight with the lighter shimmering shade.
- Transfer Resistant: Doesn’t transfer off easily through rubbing or exposure to moisture.
- Moisturising ingredients for added comfort to help prevent a dry appearance
- Buildable coverage with great pay off
The ONE IlluSkin has a range of 3 blushes . The case is simple with a decent sized mirror. The case is purple in shade, made of plastic and holds 4 g of product . The ONE IlluSkin blushes are vibrant . They are available as a combination of two complimentary shades in the form of vertical strips inside the case. You can use it alone or mix it together. You can use the blush alone for a matte finish, highlighter alone for a shimmery finish and mix both for a perfect glossy look. The ONE IlluSkin Blush comes in three shades – Pink Glow ,Luminous Peach and Shimmer Rose from which you can select the one that suits your skin tone.
The packaging could have been little more attractive but it is practical in every aspect. The blush and highlighter blends so well and leaves a beautiful flush effect that doesn’t look overdone. You can build the pigmentation up or keep it as subtle as per your preference. The pigmentation and color pay off is good and depends on how much product you use.
Pink Glow is a warm toned matte pink blush with coral undertones and the illuminator with it is light beige.It gives a sugar rush flush to the cheeks and looks subtle, sheer and natural on pale/fair skin tones. This my favourite blush from this collection especially because it doesn’t look over shimmery like a glitter ball. It doesn’t look overdone. I use this one frequently. It doesn’t emphasize the pores which is a huge plus.
The highlighter isn’t dewy though the glittery particles don’t really show up. It is not wonderful as a stand alone highlighter but it performs well when used as a combo with the blush.
Overall, I feel we shouldn’t underestimate this blush. It might be tiny size wise but trust me it is great delivery wise. It is long lasting for 6+ hours as a combination of blush and highlighter. I am impressed with Pink Glow.
Price: Rs 599 for 4 gms
(1) All views, opinions and comments expressed here in are that of the author in his/her individual capacity & Oriflame does not hold any liability, whatsoever n respect of same (2) Names, logos & other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of Oriflame & are mentioned here for reference purpose only. (3) Any reliance on any such opinion, comments, advice, statement or information shall be at the reader’s sole risk
P.S: *PR Sample