29 Mar Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish Review & Swatches in Fuchsia Allure, Purple in Paris and Night Orchid
Let’s start this evening with a review on Oriflame The ONE nail polish collection. I love nail polishes but I hate doing my nails because I am not very talented when it comes to painting my nails. I don’t have an impressive nail polish collection. I’ll talk about some new polishes I have discovered recently from THE ONE by Oriflame. Oriflame The One collection has stolen my heart. All the products that I have tried from this brand so far have pleased me. The One line has a number of new products in the range and the Long Wear Nail Polish is the last but not the least.
- Maximize Perfection with Long Wear Nail Polish
- Flowing formula that applies smoothly and easily, Rich and concentrated pigmentation, vibrant and amplified shine
- Longer shelf life with quick drying time
- Chip and fade resistant
- High definition mistake-free wide brush design gives you full, even and rich coverage in one-stroke without the mess
Availability: Online Via Amazon India
My Take on the Product:
The product comes packaged in glass bottles with head made out of plastic. It has a thick, soft round brush which makes application much easier. The brush is a little thicker than the standard ones and does not leave any streaks. The glass container has a secure locking system which seals the bottle well.
The colors are absolutely perfect for spring and summer. This Oriflame nail polish has a long lasting formula with Expert Gel Technology. The nail polish is resistant to damage and fading of the color. The tassel makes applying the nail polish fast, easy and gives an even coverage. It gives uniform coverage with no stripes. The Long Wear Nail polish is available in 10 colors. A nail polish bottle contains 8 ml. The polishes have a creamy consistency and dry up quickly. They are pretty pigmented and shiny even without a top coat.
You can easily remove them. If you change nail polish very often, you don’t really have to care about the lasting part. These nail polishes have a thick texture. The formula is nice. As for the hues, you can choose from a variety of shades from dark colors, all time reds and natural light pastel tones to bright neon ones. The ingredient Rose Quartz increases gloss and keeps you nail stronger by protecting them.The nail polish distributes well over the nails.
Price: Rs. 299/- for 8 ml. Available through Oriflame consultants across India
Night Orchid is a popping purple color that goes well with all seasons. Night Orchid is a beautiful, dark fuchsia color with purple or bluish undertones. It has a bright hue.
Fuchsia Allure is one of my favourites as it is a beautiful red-raspberry pink color. It completely screams summer. I’m forever a fan of pink, but bright fuchsia is less preferred by me. This color will definitely not disappoint. I paint my toe nails with this and the shade is beautiful.
Purple in Paris is a dark, bold purple nail polish. It is totally winter proof! The color is deep violet, intense and shines like never before. It is a daring shade and requires only one coat.
(1) All views, opinions and comments expressed herein are that of the author in his/her individual capacity & Oriflame does not hold any liability, whatsoever in respect of same (2) Names, logos & other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of Oriflame & are mentioned here for reference purpose only. (3) Any reliance on any such opinion, comments, advice, statement or information shall be at the reader’s sole risk
* PR Sample