18 Apr Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Sweetheart Valentine !
Posted at 10:20h in Chubby Stick, Jumbo Crayon, Just Bitten Kissable, lip balm, Lip crayon, Lip Stain, Lip stick, makeup, Pink Lipstick, product review, Revlon, Revlon India, Sweetheart Valentine
Lip crayons are a huge hit these days and you can see varieties of them available in market.I am on a makeup shopping ban coz I have loads of goodies which are unused and nearing expiry.Whats the point in spending like a bomb when its not useful.
Revlon recently launched the matte lip crayons and I had to resist myself from purchasing it.I have the just bitten kissable,the previous version of the matte crayon which I will be reviewing here today.
- Lightweight Lip stain+Moisturizing balm
- Perfect flush of colors lasts hour after hour
- Retractable chubby crayon,no sharpener required
- Ultra moisturizing formula glides on for baby soft lips with light peppermint fragrance
- Smooth gel formula gives your lips that shiny kissable look and feel
- Baby soft lips that feel supple,conditioned,moisturized and look fuller
- 100% of women felt lips were moisturized with a soft stain of color
MY TAKE ON THE PRODUCT:
The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain comes in a chubby crayon form and sweetheart comes in a hot pink packaging.The bullet is precisely shaped.The packaging is similar to the shade which makes it easy to pick.
The shade sweetheart is a bright pink and looks neon.The colour pop outs.
The formula of the crayon is easy to glide.The texture is smooth and has the consistency of a balm altough its not that creamy.
The colour is strong and pigmentation or rather staining is great.You get a translucent to opaque finish in one swipe.
I find these a bit expensive but compared to the price the quantity provided is decent enough.
The shade is similar to MAC’s Girl About Town lippie.The best thing is that they dont bleed or smudge when applied properly.
It is hydrating and long lasting.I find that it leaves a stain even after 12 hours.The fragrance is a minty one and disappears in sometime.It lasts for 8 hours easily but my lips tend to dry after 2 to 3 hours.You have to use a lip balm and for this reason it might not work for dry chapped lips.
- What a gorgeous color payoff
- Vibrant and rich texture
- Smooth consistency
- Doesn’t highlight dry areas of lips
- No fading
- Nice shades
- Not so moisturising and not so drying
- Sturdy Travel Friendly Packaging
- Easy to glide and apply
- Useful for quick touch ups due to crayon form
- Retractable and no need to sharpen
- No wastage
- Non sticky
- Doesn’t melt
- Without a base like lip balm, I find it chalky and uneven in finishing
- The shade won’t suit all Asian skin tones esp those with yellow undertones.
- It leaves behind heavy stains and blotches on lips.It is painful to remove every bit of it you will have to use a makeup remover.
- Might not work for dry lips.Use a lip balm along with this.
RECOMMENDATION: This shade is not suitable for daily use.Buy neutral shades for daily wear.I recommend this shade only for special days or outings. I am eyeing the shade honey.
FINAL WORD: This is the first lip crayon I tried and it is nice. Try any shade from the 12 colours to choose from.
Are you planning to buy the matte balms?