29 Jul SaND For Soapaholics Royal Jelly Honeycomb Soap Review !!
In our questto create a soap with that royal touch, we searched far & wide to find the most regal ingredients. We collected Madhu(Honey) from farms in Doddabellapur, and combined it with Vatada (Almond Oil) gathered from the hills of Kashmir. With the addition of Eranda (Castor Oil) and Glycerine, this soap becomes the answer to a number of skin woes. If that wasn’t enough, we also tossed in a small portion of a beehive to keep this exquisite bar ‘royal’in every respect. Try it out for yourself, and fall in love with the person in the mirror.
|Image Credits : saND|
- Very cute soap
- Smells nice
- Not drying and Non greasy
- No slippery feel
- The soaps have funky names
- Natural Ingredients
- Free from SLS and harsh chemicals
- Suits all skin types
- Sticky initially
- Might melt easily in hot weather
- Packaging could have been better but this is only a sample pack and I guess the full size ones will be attractively packed.