PR Sample from W2beauty
I am a huge fan of these facial brushes and I used to dream owning them one day. My wish recently came true. I got to try the Magnitone UK Lucid Facial Brush and Tony Moly Natural Bubble Sonic Pore Cleanser.
The craze began with Clarisonic but the expensive price tag kept me away. I am so excited to own this beauty gadget and tool. It feels great to have a derma tool at home.
- Soft sonic vibration cleanser that vibrates 20,000 times a minute.
- Soft micro fine wool of 150,000.
- Clean cleansing is possible with only foaming cleanser and natural bubble sonic pore cleanser.
- Takes care of dead skin cells, impurities, make-up, and black head.
- Men with abundant sebum also can use while washing face.
1.Put some water on the brush and put cleansing foam on it.
2.It will start vibration once you press on button.
3.Start to cleanse the face with auto natural bubble sonic pore cleanser.
4.Wash off with cold water to tight pore
The product is packed in a transparent box and a blue leaflet accompanies it. The instructions and details are in Korean.The bristles are super dense and so soft. The handle is long. The brush is white in shade with hints of aqua blue. The fiber of the bristles is white and is made of micro fine wool. The brush vibrates many times in a minute.
The brush is delicate and doesn’t hurt or feel scratchy on skin. It controls excess sebum. It leaves my skin squeaky clean. It gets rid of oil, dirt, grime, impurities etc and gives a deep cleansing experience. It removes stubborn makeup too effectively.
The brush saves my time and reduces my efforts. I totally fell in love with this brush. It has a stand that you can use to dry it. The brush is handy, sturdy yet light and travel friendly. The brush runs with a battery and you can replace it once it is dead. You can remove the battery when the device is not in use.
It removes dead cells and the skin feels clear and smooth. It helps to unclog the pores and reduces blackheads and whiteheads. It reduces acne breakouts too. Upon first time use, I got a few breakouts but it faded away soon. This brush is affordable as it is priced at USD 40. The brush is waterproof.
The only negative is that you need to care this brush. You need to wash it with a brush cleanser without causing damage to it and you need to dry it to avoid bacterial growth.
- Massages and improves blood circulation as it vibrates
- Unclogs pores
- Handy and light
- Easy to use
- Travel Friendly
- Soft bristles
- Deep cleanses
- Reduces breakouts
- Clear and healthy skin
- Comes with a stand
- Replaceable head
- Battery should be replaced often and just like other electronic devices you need to remove battery when you are not using it.
- You need to clean this brush and dry it properly to avoid bacterial growth.
- Brush head might need a replacement once in six months
This brush is awesome. It gives you the same results of Clarisonic and is a cheaper alternative to it. It is gentle, affordable and handy. It helps to get rid of makeup from the pores and deep seated impurities that a regular facewash cannot do. I need this brush in my life and I am happy to own one.
Order this from W2Beauty here.