25 Jan 2020 Vanya – Herbal touch to your skin!
I am back with a review of ANAARCLEANSE Pomegranate Body Scrub by Vanya Herbals. For those who haven’t read my previous post about Vanya Herbals and their GULAABCARE Rose & Olive Face Cream, you can read it here.
I know what you guys must be thinking, how does Pomegranate make miracles to your skin, a few of you guys have pinged me. Pomegranate is not only good for your health it also plays a vital role in your skincare. It is rich in vitamins like vitamin K and C, zinc, copper and potassium. It also has antioxidants. Now let me explain to you the benefits of Pomegranate.
- It can attain your skin look younger.
- It helps to hydrate the dry skin.
- Treats acne breakouts effectively.
- It boosts collagen production.
- Protects skin from pollution and harmful UV rays.
Net Weight: 30g
Shelf Life: 2yrs
Texture: Thick reddish paste.
Smell: fair smell
As it’s a mixture of Pomegranate and Orange, this scrub keeps our skin hydrated for a longer time and it reduces the tan and cleanses the pores and brightens our skin. It also works well in the acne-prone skin. After applying this scrub, you can feel your skin feeling chill and smooth and I prefer to use this on alternate days. You can control your acne up to an extent with this as it eliminates the dead cells and leaves our skin clean and hydrated.
How to use it?
- Clean your face with cold water.
- Mix the scrub with rose water and gently massage it in a circular motion.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- And Apply face cream to keep skin hydrated.
- You can use it weekly once. (I personally use it on alternate days as my skin is oily).
All their ingredients are natural like Pomegranate and Orange peel, mandarin oil, bergamot oil, natural cane sugar, and vegetable glycerin. Opting to herbal products is the best way to protect your skin, but find the genuine brand is most difficult and it ends at Vanya herbals. You can read more about them here and give a try to their products and I’m sure that you’re going to love it just like me.