28 Jan Damaged to Damn Good Hair Challenge – Pantene Daily Moisture Repair !!
By now you would have come to know how much I love my hair and how much I invest in hair care products.You can read the story of my hair here in case you missed the post.I have switched over to natural products.But they are very mild and gentle and doesn’t leave the hair squeaky clean.So I use a non organic shampoo at least once a week to get rid of the dirt.I dont mind using the once a week coz rest of the days my hair is chemical free.I travel everyday to work and it takes more than 3 hours. Colouring,styling,blow drying etc has left my hair dry and frizzy with split ends.The cold weather has made it worse.
It was then I came across the Pantene daily moisture range in the ad which features Parineeti where she talks about damaged to damn good with Pantene.I decided to take the challenge and in this post I am going to review the products and the results it gave.
Ingredients: Click on the images below. ( 😛 lazy me)
Massage the shampoo onto wet scalp or hair gently and rinse off thoroughly.After Shampoo,Massage the conditioner onto wet hair gently and rinse off thoroughly.Follow up with a leave on treatment or mask for best results.
- Cleanse ( Pantene Pro-v Daily Moisture Repair Shampoo)
- Nourish ( Pantene Pro-v Daily Moisture Repair Conditioner)
- Repair (Pantene Daily Moisture Repair Intensive Conditioner)
- Protect (Pantene Daily Moisture Intensive Hair Mask)
The shampoo and conditioner comes in a white plastic bottle with golden flip cap.The label in it has hints of navy,gold and white colors.The packaging looks nice and classy.It’s travel friendly.
- The shampoo does contain Sulfates and chemicals.The conditioner and leave on treatment doesn’t contain too many chemicals.If the shampoo is used alone it makes the hair dry.You have to use the shampoo + conditioner for good results.Not just Pantene every shampoo works that way.
- If too much product is used,it makes your hair limp and causes product buildup.Make sure you use the right amount.If you experience product build up just follow this quick tip to set it right.Rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar finally and dont wash it off.
- Doesn’t make hair shiny.Use a serum for the glossy look.
I used this shampoo and conditioner 3 times a week.I used the pantene Pro V leave on treatment – All day smooth miracle water which i purchased from Big Bazaar.The results were too good.
If you are a girl who experience those “bad hair days” then you must try this one.You will love it for sure.I recommend you to try this if you have dry damaged hair which looks dull.Try this and your hair will thank you.
Will I repurchase?
Yesssss…….Till the company stops manufacturing it ( eeeeeeee )
I wonder whether “Miracle” is one of the ingredients in this range.It might not be an extra ordinary product but it does what it claims tough I am not sure about the 10X protection.It made my hair soft and nourished.The price is an added advantage too.Why don’t you grab these pretty babies 🙂
Pantene never worked for me before as it gave me dry and rough ruly hair.This daily moisture range did work.
I can go on and on with this post coz I am so much in love with this Pantene range.Hope you enjoyed the results and pics.Sorry for the long post but I guess you will find it
boring **edit ** interesting and useful.
To buy and for more details visit – http://www.rewardme.in/tag/Pantene