17 Sep 2012 DIY FACIAL
No matter what kind of skin we all have, there are special facials that can improve the condition. But doing this every month is very costly.so I am here with a diy facial at home
Before you get started wash your face with a face wash
Cleanser: Use a really good, gentle cleanse to prepare your skin for the facial treatment.
Oil or rose water or Glycerin will help you.
Facial Steamer: A facial steamer will open your pores and release impurities.
If you don’t have a steaming machine don’t worry. Steam your face with a bowl of hot water. Add a few drops of lemon essential oil if you have. Close with a towel.be careful not to get your skin burnt.
Exfoliate: Use a home-made scrub like salt, sugar, Oats mixed with olive oil.it will help to remove dead cells and clear any debris.
Facial Treatment (Mask): A mask will help you to tighten the pores. After removing your mask, wrap ice cubes in a cloth and apply to your face.
Eye Pads: Soothe your tired eyes with cucumber or potato slices, tea bags, or cotton pad dipped in rose water etc.
Toner: Close your pores with a good, mild toner.
Moisturizer: Hydrates your skin.
Recipes for facial:
Vitamin C Skin Cream (moisturiser)
· 2 Tbsp. butter or cold cream
· 1 Cap grape seed oil
· 2/3 Cap purified water
· 1/4 Cap coconut oil
· 2 vitamin e capsules (I am using evion )
· 3 Tbsp. Ascorbic Acid or 10 crushed vitamin C tablets (I am using celin)
· 1/4 cup aloe Vera gel
· 10 drops lavender or rose essential oil
BEACH SAND SCRUB
- 2 Tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 Tablespoons dry beach sand
- 2 Tablespoons aroma oil
Papaya Rejuvenation steam
· Wash face
· Bring a bowl full of water to a boil.
· When water starts heating, mash 1/2 of a papaya into a paste.
· Steam face for 5 minutes.
· Apply papaya mixture to face
· Lie down and relax for 5-10 minutes.
· Rinse and pat dry
Lift & firm your skin:
Mix yogurt lime juice and egg white and apply to face for an uplifting treatment
Hope you liked this simple DIY.Do try out and let me know.Don’t forget to share your tips too.
P.S: The images are Google-d.I do not claim any ownership.