02 Oct Freedom Japanese Market Snack Box September 2014 Review and Unboxing!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOX BY CLICKING HERE
Subscribe Here : http://www.freedomjapanesemarket.com/japanese-snack-subscription-box
- Free Shipping Worldwide!
- Each box is completely packed with about a pound of handpicked popular, traditional and wacky Japanese snacks.
- All candies and snacks are shipped fresh from Japan, and will never see the inside of a sweaty container ship.
- Each subscription box contains many items sold exclusively in Japan.
- You will only receive products we would eat ourselves. We will only send packages we would be excited to receive.
- You can secure your subscription through PayPal for 100% security.
- As a club member, you will pay absolutely no renewal, handling or service charges.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime, without fees or penalties.
I just found out via google that squid jerky means dried seafood which is low in fat and high in proteins. It is fish item I hope and may be thats why I hate it. Hahaha !!
Update: FJM informed me that they seldom send out any meat or fish products in their our boxes and usually focus on candies and sweet snacks which is a double treat !