Kairali is a Health Resort with a difference. They are dedicated to bringing you the benefits of Ayurvedic Science. Kairali Ayurvedic Village is an apt place if you like to spend some quality time in the retreat of nature. Kairali is featured as a top destination for ayurvedic treatments across the globe.
At Kairali – The Ayurvedic Healing Village – they offer an array of exciting activities to keep their guests hooked up all day. These activities at Kairali – The Ayurvedic Healing Village provides the right balance between peace and entertainment. If you are visiting the resort for vacation and not for health issues, you can enjoy loads of fun recreational activities yourself.
The resort has something for everyone be it family, teens etc. Time spent at this unique place lets you experience authentic healing practices while relaxing in the lap of modern luxury.
Here is a roundup about the schedule of various activities that take place at Kairali:
1. Ayurvedic Treatment Packages: Kairali – The Ayurvedic Healing Village offers you the best treatments and medicinal massages at their wellbeing center and certified Ayurveda hospital in Palakkad, Kerala. They have an in-house dedicated team of doctors and therapists to ensure the highest levels of the quality and preparations. They have special health and beauty care packages. Kairali’s treatment packages are specifically designed to treat modern day maladies like stress, respiratory problems, eye ailments and skin diseases.
2. Cultural Programmes: During our visit, We witnessed a shadow puppetry show that featured the story of Ramayana and how Sita was rescued. Kairali organizes such special dances and martial art performances in their beautiful outdoor amphitheater. The ethnic architecture of the theater puts you right in the atmosphere of ancient Kerala.
3. Gym, Yoga & Meditation: Everyday Morning 6.00-6.30 is yoga and evening 6.00-6.30 is meditation. Kairali takes focuses on your physical and spiritual wellness experience too. You get familiarized to various asanas, pranayama, and Surya Namaskar. The master explains the origins of yoga, its importance etc. The classes are theory + practical. They also offer a gym and a jogging track for guests to get fit. Click Here to check out some cool Fitness Watches for your daily dose of yoga.
4. Cooking Demonstration: Cooking classes are the best way to ease out the mind. They convey the importance of ayurvedic cuisine, why it is strictly vegetarian and what herbs are used. The master chef demonstrated the preparation of tomato soup and carrot stir fry. They don’t use even chilis. Ayurvedic herbs augment the taste. They have two multi cuisine restaurants – White Lilly and Oottupura to serve up delicious, healthy vegetarian food. Guidance on dietary requirements is also taken into consideration.
5. Nature Walk: You can walk through the village with fresh breeze always. There are a gallery of trees and birds in this village to uplift your mood. You can enjoy the beauty of the surroundings. A walk through this serene environment is revitalizing and rewarding. There is a steam flowing throughout the village so that the climate is cool.
6. Reading Books: There is a library at Kairali with hundreds of books. If you are a bookworm, keep yourself engaged with this knowledge enhancing books. There were novels and fictions too. The room was bit dark. I enjoyed reading the books by cozying up in the hammocks at the garden and soaking up in the sun for a dose of vitamin D.
7. Games: There is a full fledged badminton cum volleyball court outdoor. There is an indoor games room too with activities like table tennis, chess, caroms etc. If you are a sports lover, try playing games.
8. Visit Herbal Garden, Organic Garden: The Ayurvedic Healing Village has its very own herbal garden where they grow rare herbs of great medicinal value. They also have an organic, home-grown vegetable garden. These vegetables, fruits, and herbs are the main ingredients of their Ayurvedic preparations and natural remedies.
9. Photography: Take endless selfies and photos of this beautiful property set amidst serene environment. Have a look at my Bird Watching Post here. I took many photographs of myself, the property, flora, and fauna. Trust me, I was never tired and wanted more snaps. It was fun to spot and click many birds.
10. Meet New Friends: There is an opportunity for socializing with others. Take the chance to relax and interact. You get to meet people from various countries. I wish they had a camp fire too for more group activities. I met two awesome bloggers – Poonam BMM and Akanksha Redhu.
11. Factory Visit: Ayurvedic Products & External oils used in Kairali Spa’s are original and free from harmful chemicals. These are prepared at their own factory unit at Pollachi wich takes care of production, manufacturing, QC and packaging. I had an opportunity to visit the factory and I will do a special post on Factory Visit later.
12. Plant A Tree: Kairali gives you the opportunity to plant a tree. Showcase your commitment to living in harmony with nature by planting a tree. A tree planted is a tree saved.
13. Pool: There is a beautiful swimming pool set amidst lush green landscape, and offers guests the opportunity to relax in a dream setting.
14. Sight Seeing: If you visit Palakkad, take a quick trip to Kalpathy- Heritage Village, Malampuzha Dam, and Tipu’s Fort. Don’t forget to pack some banana and jackfruit chips.
13. Workshops & Training: Kairali Ayurvedic Group conducts special workshops and training programs in “ Ayurveda and Panchakarma”, “Yoga” at its own center. They charge a nominal fee for these sessions.
14. Butterfly Garden: There are over 50+ species of Butterflies in the Kairali Village. Check out their Butterfly booklet here.
15. Charm Science: Kairali offers its guests the opportunity to meet and consult with charm science experts on request. Palmistry, Astrology, and Numerology are all available at The Ayurvedic Healing Village, for a mystical experience of ancient India.
The activities add up more value to our stay at Kairali and we get to meet fellow guests, learn new things etc. Some of the activities are paid while others are complementary. Overall, It was worth the time spent at Kairali.
With the growth of technology, machines have dominated our lives. We work hard, tend to get busy and has a hectic routine. At Kairali, they give importance to an active lifestyle.
Kairali – The Ayurvedic Healing Village is perfect to get away from the fast-paced city life. You can detox, relax and chill out. Check out Packages details here. If you are interested, make your bookings today. Don’t forget to share your experience with me.
P.S: I was invited to an experience at Kairali – The Healing Village as part of Bloggers Meet.