18 Dec Top Reasons Why Hunter Valley Should Be In Your Bucket List!
If Hunter Valley isn’t on your list on your next visit to Australia, then it certainly should be. With so much to see and do, from Vineyards on rolling hills of the Broken Back range to kangaroos hopping free in the woods, it’s a must on every traveller’s list.
Hunter Valley can be found in the North of Sydney and is an absolute bucket-list essential. Even if you take a trip for the day, it’s still a must. Being one of the oldest wine regions the country has, it is steeped in history alongside stunning landscapes.
Being only a two-hour journey from Sydney, Hunter Valley has much more to offer than its famous wines and vineyards. If you want to explore it to the fullest extent, why not book helicopter tours to Hunter Valley where you can get an aerial view of the stunning landscapes from the most epic vantage point possible.
GREAT REASONS TO VISIT HUNTER VALLEY
- An epic wine tasting experience – If you want to take a sip of some quality drinks in Australia’s most authentic and stunning location for the hobby, it’s a great place to start. It’s worth trying out the different types of wine such as sparkling, rose, red and white. Doors open early to most cellars so remember to book out the day and get ready!
- Enjoy affordable wine tasting – The wine tasting is also not as expensive as you may have expected. Most cellar doors won’t charge you for wine tasting and you’ll get to taste at least 4 wines. There even isn’t any pressure to buy at the end of the session.
- It’s beautiful – Just like most spots in Australia, there are tons of lush green vineyards on a backdrop of rolling hills. You’ll also get a taste for Australian wildlife from kangaroos to wallabies.
- It has the best locally made cheese – Hunter Valley is also famous for cheese and as you know, it goes perfectly with a great glass of wine.
- Tasty chocolate – Once again, all local and homemade, chocolate lovers will be able to satisfy their sweet tooth with a range of artisan chocolatiers at your doorstep.
- It’s a peaceful city-break – If you are looking for a good place to escape from the rush of the city, this is it. It’s so close to Sydney and it allows you to unwind in a relaxing environment surrounded by undeniable beauty.
As you can see, there are plenty of great reasons to take a trip to Hunter Valley. We highly recommend booking a helicopter tour to show you the sights and give you an unforgettable experience.
Whether you go by land or by the sky, there are plenty of reasons you will love the place.