23 Oct Qraa Underarm Black Spot Treatment Cream Review !!
Not all of us are confident enough to flaunt in sleeveless dresses. Products like deodrants, perfume, hair removal cream tend to make the underarms darker. Qraa has come with an Underarm Black Spot Treatment Cream to solve this problem. Find out if Qraa Underarm Whitening Cream has been a hit or miss in my product list !!
- Loaded With Active Ingredients
- Qraa underarm cream reduces the melanin levels in the underarm skin, which is the main cause for the darkness of underarm. Active ingredients present in the cream penetrate into the skin lowering the amount of melanin.
- Gently Removes Accumulated Dark Layers
- Our underarm whitening cream removes the dark layers of skin, which have been accumulated all these years.
- Boosts Fair And Nourished Skin
- It boosts the white cells leaving behind white and nourished skin.
Price: Rs 360/- for 100g
Directions for use: Take an appropriate quantity, massage daily. Use twice a day and see visible result within 10 days.
Kojic Acid, Vitamin E, Zinc Oxide, DM Water, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Lavender Oil, Aloe Vera Extracts.
My Take on Qraa Underarm Whitening Cream :
Qraa Underarm Whitening Cream comes in a white squeezable plastic tube. The tube is sturdy with a flip top lid. All details are printed on the label. The packaging is convinient and travel friendly.
The product is cream colored. It has a mild yet pleasant scent. The cream has a soft texture and creamy consistency. It spreads without much efforts. Once you apply it, It gets absorbed easily. Use the cream on cleansed skin for best results.
It leaves a cooling sensation skin due to the presence of peppermint. It does not leave any stain on dress. It feels light and gives a refreshing feel just like solid deos. It has not given any irritation to my sensitive underarms till now !
Qraa Underarm Darkness treatment Cream contains natural and herbal ingredients that are very gentle on your skin and soothes it when applied.
I have been using this underarm whitening cream for a month now and I can see my underarm skin is lightened.
The key ingredients like licorice extracts and kojic acid reduce melanin production and rashes.
Overall, I am satisfied with the product. I will. not tell you its a must have in your skincare but if you have dark underarms, you can give it a try. Regular usage will prove more effective. Also note that the Cream result depends on person to person.
** Press Sample